Shopping & Waiting on your Package = Sex
But how long should you have this period of "delayed gratification?"
How long is too much time to be having sex? (or waiting for your package)
Sex can last for as long as you feel comfortable. Research shows that average time for each couple, across all the times they had sex, had a big range (33 seconds to 44 minutes) but when you average it, a couple will typically have sex for 5.4 minutes every time.
Through another study, it was found that sex that is “too short” lasts one to two minutes, “adequate” lasts three to seven minutes, and “desirable” is seven to 13 minutes and “too long” at 10 to 30 minutes.
So, long story short. You should be having sex for as long as you are enjoying it, and not feeling sore.
To prevent soreness after sex, we recommend lube!
The types of lube are as many and varied as its applications.
- Uberlube: This silicone based lube is tasteless, scentless and non staining. It carries a thicker consistency than most lubes but isn't sticky or too oily feeling.
- Divine 9: This water-based lube uses a natural plant extract from the sea that protects and moisturizes the skin and leaves it fresh and clean.
- Intimate Earth Melt: This glide warms naturally with “Cinnamomum Zeylanicum” Bark extract, unlike other warming glides that can contain irritants like menthol.
- Intimate Earth Soothe: Blended with guava bark extract-a natural antibacterial agent, Soothe is a premium paraben-free water based lubricant specifically formulated for anal
- System Jo Flavored Creme Brulee: This lube is so delicious you'll forget what it’s for. Formulated using a pure plant sourced glycerin, it also provides a comfortable glide that isn't sticky.
- System Jo Classic Hybrid: This lovely lubricant is designed to supplement the body’s natural lubrication and enhance the pleasures of intimacy. The hybrid fusion of silicone and water provides the best of both worlds: the easy clean up of water, and the long lasting slickness of silicone.
- Good Clean Love Restore: This unique lube is formulated to mimic the body’s natural equilibrium with perfectly calibrated Ph levels, salt balance and the same type of beneficial lactic acid produced by healthy lactobacilli for a truly natural and healthy lubricating response.
- Good Clean Love Guilty Pleasure: This organic, aloe-based lube infused with the spicy-sweet scents of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pink Natural: Pink Natural is a water-based lubricant designed to be gentle on vaginal tissues, with Organic Aloe Vera Gel, extracts of Ginseng, Guarana and Avena Sativa (Oat).
- Sliquid H20: Formulated to emulate your body’s own natural lubrication, Sliquid Naturals H2O uses plant cellulose as a thickening agent, instead of glycerin or other sugar derivatives like most other personal lubricants on the market today.
- Sliquid organics: You’ll fall in love with this lovely pH-balanced, glycerin-free, botanically-infused lube that not only makes sex and masturbation more comfortable and satisfying but also naturally heals and soothes your skin.
- System Jo All in One: This silicone-based massage glide also works as a skin conditioner. The silky smooth glide makes it the perfect partner for an almost effortless full-body massage experience. A little goes a long way!